http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: New Photographs

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Monday, April 16, 2007

New Photographs

I have gorgous new photographs of Finny. I promise to post them this week. He is really a handsome man!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kerrio said...

Hurry up.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hi finnegan,

i have added your birthday to the event calendar.

if you want, u can past that event calendar to your blog too. get the code here.

wet wet licks

Boo

1:42 AM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Oh I can't wait to see pictures of handsome Finny. :)


~ fufu

5:46 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

handsome man?...

although i might be a spayed female...but i'm looking forward for it too...

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home