http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Vote for ME!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Friday, April 13, 2007

Vote for ME!

Thank you Emma for the nomination! I feel so very special.

My site was nominated for Best Animal Blogger!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I will totally vote for you!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Finnegan said...

Thanks, Sophie! And don't worry, I have enough love in my big Irish Wolfhound heart for you too!

Woofs,
Finny

5:00 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey Finnster,

sorry I haven't dropped by in a while. Neglectful ma *rolls eyes*.

Good luck with the awards, doog, you totally deserve one.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

6:38 AM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

Megan most definitely voted for you :)

7:15 AM  
Blogger Finnegan said...

Thanks for the votes!

Woofs,
Finny

9:03 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

I'll vote for you if you vote for me in '08. I'm running for president.

smooches,

ernest

11:25 AM  
Blogger Finnegan said...

Of course I'll vote for you!

Woofs,
Finny

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home