http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: WE HAVE A WINNER

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

WE HAVE A WINNER

After using the random number generator to pick the winner, Rudy is pleased to announce that we have a winner to the little contest we had a few weeks back! Drum roll please:

Sunny, Scooter and Jamie!


We will be sending you an email to get your mailing information.

Congratulations!

9 Comments:

Blogger THE ZOO said...

Merry Christmas.

12:49 PM  
Blogger weluvpets said...

We weren't able to locate your email address that why we made this comment post...

Congratulations! Your website has been hand selected and
recognized by Pet Supplies Place to receive our 2009 -"Cool Dog Site of
the Day Award" !

Your dog related blog was chosen by our webmasters, to honor your hard
work and dedication in providing a quality website.
Requirements:
1)Excellent Quality Content.
2)Website Ease of use.
3)Great blog that all shall read.

Show off our appreciation and display your award on as many pages of your
site as you wish, by following the directions on the link below:

To Claim Award Click Here


http://www.petsuppliesplace.com/award/dogs.html

***Attention*******Free Pet Website Link Directory (Great Web Traffic)****

Great News! Our Pet Services Search Directory is receiving great traffic
{25,000 Unique Visitors} from Google, Yahoo & Msn, feel free to add your
website at any time.

To Add Your Website To Our Pet Services Search Directory:
Click
Here

http://petdirectory.petsuppliesplace.com/padvertise.html

Thank You For The Opportunity To View Your Great Website,


Keep Up The Good Work,
Marie R.
Owner
Pet Supplies Place.Com

8:10 PM  
Blogger Narender Kumar said...

Articles |SEO | PPC
nice blog

7:44 AM  
Blogger Narender Kumar said...

Online Marketing
nice blog

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Jason said...

You have a great blog here. I found it on one of my friend's sites. I have a blog myself where people from around the world come and debate on popular issues. I am telling you this because after looking at your blog I know you can provide some valuable input to many readers of my site.

I also would like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between us. If you wish, please leave a comment under my "Compadres" page when you have placed my link up and I'll return the favor.

Keep up the good work.

Jason
DEBATEitOUT.com

1:12 AM  
Blogger THE ZOO said...

We wish yall a Happy New Year.

11:02 PM  
Blogger 心痛 said...

笑口常開~~天天開心.........................

8:55 AM  
Blogger 3d電影 said...

來給你加加油~打打氣!!!更新之餘,也要注意休息哦~~........................................

4:07 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home