http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Ten Things I Can Do:

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ten Things I Can Do:

1. Get up by myself.
2. Walk up to 20 feet by myself.
3. Step up one step to go outside without help.
4. Step down one step to go inside without help.
5. Go to the bathroom without being held up.
6. Eat standing up at my regular place.
7. Wag my tail.
8. Give kisses.
9. Look cute.
10. Take my medicine without complaining.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Yay!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home