http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Nothing yet.

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Nothing yet.


The human folks drove me to the hospital last night and got me there around 8:15. My surgery is a little later because an emergency came in that they had to deal with so no news on the time of the surgery. Sigh.

Human mum's nice secretary (via her kitty) sent her an e-card for me. It's a cool picture of an Irish Wolfhound!

Keeping thinking good thoughts for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home