http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Diagnosis

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Diagnosis


Well it's in, folks. The big dog has cancer. The good news is that it is a low grade osteosarcoma. I suppose that means less chemotherapy. Once they lop my leg off, the entire tumor will be sent to the pathologist to stage and grade the cancer. I will be going to Cleveland for my consultation with the surgeon on Monday and then I guess the surgery will be scheduled soon after. Think good thoughts for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Oh no. I'm so sorry.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home