http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: It's me!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's me!

I figured out how to be the author so I will be posting my progress. I found out I cannot have food tomorrow before I go to my appointment but I can have my hydrocodone. Yesssss. I need to make sure mom brings treats for after the appointment to scarf down afterwards. So far, I feel pretty good with the pain meds. I still want to run around, use the stairs, and play with mom. Hopefully, they won't do anything to weird to me tomorrow. Eek! Think good thoughts.

I will be going here:

www.vetrefclinic.com

They sound fabulous!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

You have my sympathies with the fear of doctors and mine, Hera's, Casey's, Venus', and Airies' prayers and wishes. Oh and hte frogs kind of send hteir best. they don't know what an Irish Wolfhound is. Their fickle anyway.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home