http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Monday, June 19, 2006

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Human mum and dad picked me up at 9:00 pm (that's right, pm) on Friday night after they ate dinner at some vineyard and drank wine. Real nice. Anyway, my biopsy went fine. I was a little dopey when I was picked up but I had enough energy to wag my tail when I heard human mum's voice. Because of the injectable pain reliever/anesthetic, I felt ok to walk on my leg. The next day, however, NO WAY! It was very uncomfortable and I decided lounging in my bed was a much better idea than running around outside. Mom gave me a hydrocodone and I napped for most of the day. Plus it was very hot and I HATE hot weather. I did have some runny poo (I know, a little too much info) but I had to eat another brand and type of hypoallergenic food while I stayed at the vet's office. If and when I get surgery (I'm still hoping on the 20% that it's something benign), mum will bring a bag of my own food for me so I do not have poopy problems. By the way, no definite news on the biopsy results until a week from today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home