http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Beaucoup ENERGY!!!!!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Friday, June 30, 2006

Beaucoup ENERGY!!!!!


Finally, it is cool out and that is my type of weather! When human mom brought me in for breakfast, I was leaping around like I was a bucking bronco or something. I guess I'm feeling pretty good although human mum was afraid I would knock her over in the wet grass.

I think I could put the whole small dog above in my mouth with no problem. Yummmm. Small yippy dogs....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Finnegan, Where in Colorado did you come from? There aren't many red irish wolfhounds, are there? Hopefully, you are well and healthy by now. Good Luck, Karen Johnson

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home