http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Monday, May 14, 2007

Imagine a cold rushing river in Alaska. There is a cool breeze and a bright blue sky. The salmon are jumping upstream to spawn. In the woods, you can hear the rustling of a large magnificent creature, ready to open his jaws to capture a scrumptious salmon. Other creatures back away to make room for this enormous and powerful beast. Into the river he goes to capture his prey and to satisfy his insatiable hunger. One unfortunate salmon leaps into the air and it is abruptly snapped up by the beast. Quickly he gobbles up the fish and lets out a hearty belch. Now that he is full, he returns to his resting spot to await his next meal.

This dramatic reenactment is to basically say I'm eating Go! Natural Salmon and Oatmeal. And guess what? No farts or rashes! This is only a temporary diet because it is REALLY expensive and Mommy prefers the Canidae Lamb and Rice. Less expensive blah blah blah Good formula blah blah blah More comfortable with the brand blah blah blah. Just so long as there is food in my dish, the human can feed me whatever slop she buys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Hey Finn, we eat Canidade Lamb and Rice too. I would much prefer raw fish but hey, I'll take what I can get.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings,

Hi!!

A Pleasant warming for you at this day! I’d just leave a comment for what you posted
because I found it so informative just like what other had commented. Thank you very much
for sharing this on behalf of every body who already read this. And keep the good work..


More power,
Dhina Perez
Pet Strollers

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home