http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Cat Distraction for Dog Training

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Cat Distraction for Dog Training

Human mom is too sick, busy at work and tired to post anything. My human boppa (grandfather) sent her this video. I think it is pretty sweet and that is how my kitty siblings and I get along.

2 Comments:

Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

my owner alwiz hope to get a cat....a black cat...

but i wonder how will i respond to that new intruder...

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info.
i've been looking for blog like this... very useful. Thanks again

You've helped me to fill my blog at
Dog Training with another useful information. :)

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home